Sunday 13 February 2011

wonderful sunday

This is my mustard-polka-dots-hairpin-brown-belt-yellow-fabulous-dresses mood. Just breathe deeply and read that again in case you missed the meaning. Or just look at the collage and you'll know what I'm talking about.

What are you guys up to today? We're going to grab a latte somewhere in the town centre and go to one of the international magazine shops to get something to read. Since we spent yesterday at a boat show I'm pretty sure hubby will pick a cruising boat magazine but I'm buying ELLE UK so I can read the Garance Doré Closet Confidential article.

photo credit:
top-left: Karla's Closet
top-right: Chie Mihara
middle-left: Marie Claire
middle-centre: Inspirational Hair
middle-right: Etsy
bottom-left: We Heart It
bottom-right: Lookbook.nu
(with a little help from Pinterest)

6 comments:

  1. I saw a sneak peek on Garance's website,and am itching to get the magazine now! Love that red dress with brown belt.

    I can't say enough how much I am READY for spring. This winter has outstayed its welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love every bit of it! Karla is just as fab as they come and one of those images made it into my weeks randoms as well!
    I have to say you have great taste dear Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love everything in this selection, mustard yellow and brown are two colors I adore combining and the polka dots are ever so chic!
    Ada

    ReplyDelete
  4. love every one! I never really liked yellow, but that has been changing - it is becoming one of my favourites!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The yellow shoes are Chie Mihara, absolutely divine...and comfortable. A very rare combination...

    ReplyDelete

Your comment appears on the blog after approval. Comments with commercial links are reported as spam.