Friday 18 November 2011

romantic vintage wedding inspiration


Did you also need a few moments to recover after viewing these photos? I honestly think this is the most beautiful romantic and vintage photo shoot I've ever seen, and I've seen many. I'm not the fairy-tale type of girl and I did not spend much money on our wedding, which was a low-key affair, but this is what I'd do if I were to go back in time to repeat everything.



So, let's give a praise to the people who created this!

The producer was Katie of Aisle Candy, a beautiful wedding blog. The photographer KT Merry shot these at The Metropolitan Building in Long Island City and the event design and styling was in the hands of Rock Paper Scissors Events. See the links below for more photos and details on make-up, hair, flowers, dresses, etc.

Have a beautiful day!

photo credit:
KT Merry for Katie/Aisle Candy
 via Scissors, the Rock Paper Scissors Events blog
and Style Me Pretty

14 comments:

  1. I was thinking exactly same thing you wrote while browsing these photos! This is just perfect. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous styling and lush photography.

    i'm the type to spend more on the honeymoon than the wedding. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! very romantic. i am in love with the dinning table, in the first image: I love how the tulle tail drops like a wedding dress, and the different soft colors of the velvet chairs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, really like these details!!

    Have a good weekend!
    Audrey

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is this heaven? Because that's how it should look like in my mind. A perfect editorial! Have a wonderful evening, Lisa! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. So lovely and so incredibly romantic. The styling is exquisite and every detail has been captured perfectly xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. *Swoon*
    I had to look them over 3 times before I read the words! I just adore the soft powder tones, subtle and stylish :)

    Hugs and a happy weekend to you Lisa!
    Signe

    ReplyDelete
  8. that is amazing and lovely set for a wedding :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. The table setting in the first pic is gorgeous! love it. And those flowers in pic 11 are like my bridesmaids bouquet we had (several years ago!) and I absolutely LOVE that painting in pic 15. Just beautiful!
    Helen:)
    PS: I think I went to bed early and missed this ! Doh!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So incredibly pretty! I adore the tablecloth and how it has been tied—such a beautiful detail... as is everything :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comment appears on the blog after approval. Comments with commercial links are reported as spam.