Thursday 27 November 2014

styling: a harvest table setting - Happy Thanksgiving!



First, Happy Thanksgiving to my American readers! On this side of the Atlantic there is no Thanksgiving Day but how I wish I were sitting down today to enjoy a delicious turkey meal and pumpkin or pecan pie for dessert. (I will have to wait until the evening of Christmas Day.) Some people like to put a bit of an effort into decorating the table so I had to share a feature on harvest table setting that Molly Guy, the creative director of Stone Fox Bride, did for Vogue US. It was not just the table setting that fascinated me but the gorgeous Moroccan textiles included. Such a beautiful and tasteful bohemian vibe and a great mix of colours!


My weekend starts tomorrow with a mother-daughter day that includes some Christmas shopping. Have a wonderful weekend and see you on Monday!

photo credit:
Vogue US, November 2014 • table styling by Mieke ten Have + Rebecca Stadlen

2 comments:

  1. Turkey is one of our Christmas meal traditions as well. But tomorrow I'm going to make a pumpkin pie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the Thanksgiving wishes! All the best to you! Rié

    ReplyDelete

Your comment appears on the blog after approval. Comments with commercial links are reported as spam.