Sunday 15 August 2010

iittala fetish

For years I've been admiring iittala dinnerware and other pieces. It's almost as if I've an iittala Maribowl radar; I can enter a shop and practically sense whether it offers Maribowls or not. I'm quite certain that dessert tastes better in one!

If you ever find yourself on the Strøget in Copenhagen, Illums Bolighus is a heaven for iittala lovers (and here you can find a list of others). Here's a selection from my wish list:

an apple green Kastehelmi bowl


Viitrini glass boxes, with or without oak


Maribowls in various colours


photos via iittala

2 comments:

  1. I really, really, really, really want them....all... Oh lord.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're just as greedy as I am ... we need to go shopping, seriously!

    ReplyDelete

Your comment appears on the blog after approval. Comments with commercial links are reported as spam.