Monday, 6 September 2010

10 things that I love

I was tagged by {SignePling} so here is my list in random order:

#1 
fresh flowers – give me white tulips and my heart and soul is yours

photo: unknown source

#2
double latte with soya milk

photo via Foodology

#3
books – currently reading The Zanzibar Chest by Aidan Hartley, a gem


#4 
pancakes on a Sunday – mmmmm, with raspberry jam and whipped cream
or ice cream and blueberries

photo: LatteLisa

#5 
glass of rosé in the Nightingale Park plus lovely conversations with hubby while the children play

photo via FreeDigitalPhotos.net


#6 
magazines – big fan of Eurowoman, Vanity Fair, Livingetc, and the September issue of Vogue, of course

photo via Eurowoman

#7 
my Macbook or my soul as my hubby calls it – I couldn't live with out it, it's my connection to the universe, to my friends in far away places and all the wonderful bloggers out there

photo via Apple

#8 
moments with friends in cafes/restaurants

photo: Rita Crane

#9 
music – U2 is without a doubt the best band ever; Peter Gabriel will always have my heart; Beyonce is the queen, and I never get tired of listening to Sting and John Mayer

photo via U2.com

#10 
soups, especially homemade chicken noodle soup served with ginger, lemon, and Sambal Oelek (Indonesian chilli paste)

photo via MyRecipes

4 comments:

  1. Very nice list! Love tulips, love soup and absolutely adore pancakes <3

    Thanks for playing along :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great list! U2 also made mine, they are the best! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. After making the list, I couldn't stop thinking about the noodle soup so we had it for dinner. Sooooo good ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will appear on the blog after approval. Comments with commercial links are reported as spam and deleted.