Saturday, 23 October 2010

polka dot fever

A foodie friend of mine is crazy about polka dots, and by crazy I mean crazy. I got an email from her this morning saying that she has been sleep deprived lately because of noisy neighbours. I had to do some imaginary shopping online just to cheer her up.

These are things that would be perfect in her kitchen.



kettle & toaster: John Lewis
Built getaway tote: Mulberry Hall
Emma Bridgewater bowl: Mulberry Hall
Emma Bridgewater baker & notebook: John Lewis and Mulberry Hall

6 comments:

  1. Have to have this, have to have this, have to have this......muttering to myself......rocking back and forth on the couch... (crazy?)....but it did cheer me up though so mission accomplished :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderfully polka dot crazy ... I knew this would cheer you up ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hihi, these are all so fun!
    I would not mind a toaster like that :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. the polka dot craziness is catching on ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That toaster is sooo awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. the polka dot craziness has now reached Canada!

    ReplyDelete