Wednesday, 6 October 2010

teamwork

I was sitting here with my cup of coffee when I began thinking about how I miss my Vanity Fair subscription. I better renew it because finding that magazine in the mailbox is an absolute treat.

It feels like a cliché to say that I love the photography of Annie Leibovitz (remember the 20 Africa covers in July 2007?) but I'm simply a fan of her work. The website of Vanity Fair is an endless source of material and I can completely forget myself while viewing all the available slide shows.

Her piece on actor-director teams, Something Just Clicked (click for more), is on my list of favourites. Here are Penélope Cruz & Woody Allen, Meryl Streep & John Patrick Shanley, Nicole Kidman & Baz Luhrmann, and Christopher Nolan & the late Heath Ledger.


 photo credit: Annie Leibovitz

1 comment:

  1. I love love love her work! She is nothing short of a genius! How lovely is that picture of Nicole?

    And have a nice Wednesday Lisa :)

    ReplyDelete