Thursday, 16 December 2010

french settee

I'm not quite done with French settees. I realized that my LatteLisa folder contained a few images so I decided to share some. I'm totally in love with the two living rooms. The first one is a 1912 Montreal home, but, unfortunately, I've lost the bookmark of the second one.

The furniture in the bottom-left image is not exactly a settee - at Maisons du Monde they call it a bench FLANDRE, an 18th century style piece - but I like it, so I had to include it.


photo credit:
top-left: Stacey Brandford for Country Living
top-right: unknown source
bottom-left: Maisons du Monde
bottom-right: Eloquence

5 comments:

  1. ooh i've always been in love with settees. there's just something so beautifully french about them. i think it's the clean lines and elegance they give off. so pretty. thank you for sharing. i'm so glad i stumbled upon your lovely blog:) new follower for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you vintch for stopping by and your kinds words. I agree with you on settees; I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The 3rd room is my favorite - very pretty!
    And I know - my purple obsession just has no end... I need a purple detox or something!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful. frist and last pics are my favorites. The last one is especially nice...

    ReplyDelete