Thursday, 23 December 2010

blue & white patterns II

It's blue-white-floral-pattern-settee mood for me again (we've been through this before, it is a word!). Well, I've been feeling that way for many weeks; I've just been trying to spare you.

Yesterday, when I stumbled upon the website of Danish photographer, Morten Holtum, I had to give in. I think I've never seen Royal Copenhagen tableware presented as appealing and fascinating. Raw and beautiful - I love it. And I had to include that bedroom because this is exactly what I'm aiming for. I've kept my eyes open for a similar bench, perhaps a bit more modern, for our bedroom. Next year, I'll find the right one!

This is my last blue and white dose before Christmas, I promise.


photo credit: Morten Holtum

I also had to include this French settee-like daybed. I'm not going to tell you how much I'd like to have one exactly like this one. Think feminine-looking reading room.



4 comments:

  1. Don't worry, Lisa, blue and white is always beautiful.....
    bjs.
    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! I'll take all of those cups and mugs please :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this design -- reminds me of my childhood; thanks for all the beautiful pictures and inspirations : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you Jules for stopping by and for your sweet comment

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will appear on the blog after approval. Comments with commercial links are reported as spam and deleted.