Monday, 27 December 2010

organize organize organize

After wonderfully relaxing holidays, and an unbelievable portion of good food, I'm ready to roll up my sleeves and do some work. I told a friend in an email that 2011 would be the year of organizing; there are some things I need to finish and I'll be starting something new as well, which I'll talk about later. Yeah, and then I have to learn Flemish/Dutch (HELP!) and catch up on my French.

My wish list is not getting any shorter and here is an item I've been meaning to buy for years: a white Uten.Silo by Dorothee Becker. I think I'm not fooling myself when I say that it would make the organizing a whole lot easier. I better make my hubby's favourite apple cake before he gets home from work today and then he and I will have a little chat!

I hope all of you have been enjoying wonderful holidays.

via ZAI couple on Flickr

2 comments:

  1. Yes, I need to get more organized in 2011 too. Maybe you will motivate me! xo

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will appear on the blog after approval. Comments with commercial links are reported as spam and deleted.