Tuesday 11 January 2011

colours of choice

I'm still in a please-come-early-spring mood so I turned to olive green and different shades of pink. To me it's almost a magical combination. How gorgeous is that olive green Finn Juhl sofa in the top-left image? It's called Poeten, a classic Danish design from 1941.

I love the bookshelves with the pink wallpaper in the image below, such a wonderful way to create a whole different look. The bottom image is a Designers Guild creation; their collection of fabrics is simply beautiful.


photo credit:
1: Lerkenfeldt Photoraphy
2: Karyn Millet for Country Living
3: via MADAMW

5 comments:

  1. The olive green sofa is totally my taste...so very well done!!!The world is full of fine and excellent things...I guess, I need a cheaper taste or more money.... :)) Beate ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll go for more money instead of cheaper taste! Well, I'm the kind of person who can easily admire expensive things, I don't feel the need to buy everything so I'm good ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous colors Lisa,speacilly the soft olive green!
    xxx
    lila

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this, the bottom photo is stunning.
    http://www.annawithlove.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Olá Lisa.
    Really, this is wonderful combination.
    bjão
    Mari

    ReplyDelete

Your comment appears on the blog after approval. Comments with commercial links are reported as spam.