Tuesday, 11 January 2011

colours of choice

I'm still in a please-come-early-spring mood so I turned to olive green and different shades of pink. To me it's almost a magical combination. How gorgeous is that olive green Finn Juhl sofa in the top-left image? It's called Poeten, a classic Danish design from 1941.

I love the bookshelves with the pink wallpaper in the image below, such a wonderful way to create a whole different look. The bottom image is a Designers Guild creation; their collection of fabrics is simply beautiful.


photo credit:
1: Lerkenfeldt Photoraphy
2: Karyn Millet for Country Living
3: via MADAMW

5 comments:

  1. The olive green sofa is totally my taste...so very well done!!!The world is full of fine and excellent things...I guess, I need a cheaper taste or more money.... :)) Beate ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll go for more money instead of cheaper taste! Well, I'm the kind of person who can easily admire expensive things, I don't feel the need to buy everything so I'm good ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous colors Lisa,speacilly the soft olive green!
    xxx
    lila

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this, the bottom photo is stunning.
    http://www.annawithlove.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Olá Lisa.
    Really, this is wonderful combination.
    bjão
    Mari

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will appear on the blog after approval. Comments with commercial links are reported as spam and deleted.