Friday 11 February 2011

friday i'm in love

I don't care if Monday's blue
Tuesday's gray and Wednesday too
Thursday I don't care about you
It's Friday, I'm in love
[…]
Dressed up to the eyes
It's a wonderful surprise
To see your shoes and your spirits rise
[…]
It's such a gorgeous sight
To see you eat in the middle of the night
You can never get enough
Enough of this stuff
It's Friday, I'm in love 
 


top-left: via Everything Fabulous
bottom-left: poppies & posies
(with a little help from Pinterest)

 YouTube: The Cure / Friday I'm in Love

9 comments:

  1. Hello Lisa.
    My dream is to visit Paris. The first image make me happy
    kisses
    mari

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful images (the first one is in my files too;) and great song, this posts makes me dreaming about a trip to Paris... <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies.

    Mari, I'm planning a trip to Paris this summer, hoping to make it in July ;-)

    Christel, do you happen to know the source of that image? I was trying to find it but I didn't so I just linked back to that blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. geggjað lag og gaman að rifja það upp aftur var eiginlega alveg búin að gleyma því
    kveðja Adda

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful, beautiful post! I love The Cure! I can see from the images you're planning a trip to Paris. As spring is approaching I become enthusistic about traveling plans. :) Have a wonderful weekend!
    Ada

    ReplyDelete
  6. So so pretty, and I love the words! How nice it would be to go to Paris *sigh* I truly miss France so so much, everyday. Thank you for the great post, and also for your visits :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. The top left hand image is my screensaver...not surprisingly! Happy Friday to you, dear! Have a lovely weekend

    ReplyDelete
  8. You just read my mind some days Lisa! These images and all stunning and The Cure is one of my favorite bands EVER. I just can't say how much I adore the lyrics of Robert Smith :)

    Have a GREAT weekend :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comment appears on the blog after approval. Comments with commercial links are reported as spam.