Saturday, 25 June 2011

bedlinen & muffins


Today I'm using the cloudy weather to go shopping for bedlinen, something that looks summery and serene. Flowery pattern is fine by me if it's not too flowery. I also need a large muffin tin and more of these cute silicone cupcake cases because I'll be baking a lot of banana muffins this weekend. Our son turns six in July and since next week is his last at kindergarten they are celebrating his birthday. He asked me to make muffins to bring with him and of course I'll deliver; I just need some more bakeware to make the baking easier.

What are you guys up to this weekend?

photo credit:

10 comments:

  1. I'm off to the flower shop for a busy day that includes a wedding and many parties.

    I hope tomorrow is a garden day.

    But new sheets are high on my list. Maybe Monday....

    xo Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love banana muffins :P

    here's cloudy as well, I wanted to plan a trip but had to cancel due to rain and ugly weather

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I just love banana muffins and these linens! The blue one is so very pretty.

    Have a wonderful weekend, Lisa! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Banana muffins sound soo good!

    Aura
    www.littlebitsoffashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooh we need to do some bed linen shopping too. right now the down comforter + duvet is getting a little warm... well at least it was for a couple days. still pretty chilly here. hope you find some more bakeware to make your muffin baking easier! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohh!!...here in Argentina is cloudy, too!!.
    I love banana recipes. I usually cook a bannana pudding that my father and my husband love. But exactly at this moment I am cooking two Lemon puddings to enjoy this first winter weekend at my country.
    All the best from south america!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE that first bed with those silver headboards. so so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  8. The flowery patterns against the worn-off look of the walls and bed look so lovely. I've never made banana muffins, but thanks to you and Sigrun I feel like giving it a try. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That last blue bedspread is prrrrretty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the blue mattress! really great for the season of summer. I'm thinking to shop for one too this weekend.

    ReplyDelete