Friday 3 June 2011

creative friday



I woke up early in perfect weather and over my latte and biscotti I thought to myself why not give the blog a little beach feeling. The summer is already here with full force and it's fabulous. So, I played with some ideas and finally chose new colours and probably broke a few layout rules, which I couldn't care less about. It's not my thing to become stuck; I like doing things my way.

Two days ago, Christel at Captivated by image wrote a beautiful post called Finest moments of the day – let me tell you, reading her blog is one of the finest moments of the day. It was one of those posts that really touched me and made me think about these moments when life seems perfect and you are right there in the moment, enjoying it to the fullest. I love moments like that.

Enjoy the rest of the day!
photo credit: LatteLisa

9 comments:

  1. Great beach feeling!
    Now, I´ll check out your link!
    Have a wonderful weekend,
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new layout, Lisa. I'm so happy summer is finally here. Let's make the best of it! Have a wonderful weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am off to greece in not that long.... this picture makes me sign...

    ReplyDelete
  4. crisp and clean!

    ... not like the beaches here... LOL! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a beautiful post, and now I am aching for a beach!! Will check out your friends blog, have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can almost feel the sand between my toes ;o) ha ha - take care ....

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that photo! You know how much I love the beach :)

    Hope you make it there tomorrow! Enjoy the weekend, Lisa xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. That photo is so cheery! It just makes me happy instantly.

    Thanks for visiting my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful photo! And I really like the fresh touch to your blog, love your way of thinking.. Also thank you so much for those sweet words:) It are those small moments that counts so much, right?!

    ReplyDelete

Your comment appears on the blog after approval. Comments with commercial links are reported as spam.