Thursday 9 June 2011

romantic finds


It's time for another imaginary shopping trip and this time the theme is romantic. This morning I found myself missing a beautiful blue crocheted bedspread that I have in a box in Iceland. It was a gift from my mother-in-law, which she made herself. Thinking about it reminded me of having seen the one with the tropical print above. I wouldn't mind having that one either. I had to include that vintage Scrabble, how awesome is that?

I hope you have a wonderful day!

Eiffel tower calendar & French floral cachepots: An Angel at my Table
quilt set, cushions, mirror & items on mantelpiece: Graham and Green
vintage Scrabble: Restoration Hardware

10 comments:

  1. Romantic shopping trip? Count me in?!! Love all of your picks, Lisa! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the tins and the cushions, and a vintage Scrabble is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love the vintage Scrabble and Eiffel Tower calendar. Great finds, Lisa. Hope you have a lovely evening. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the cachepots (and the calendar....but that goes without saying). I can't wait to have a big place of my own to decorate with lots of lovely things :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Romantic indeed :)
    Love the cachepots, bedspred and scrabble!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely romantic images, I love the fireplace and how I would adore the vintage scrabble set, a favourite game:)
    Wendy xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like all of your romantics picks.

    Good weekend

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely items you show today ;o) I love the bedspread with flowers - so nice ;o)
    Hope you will have a fantastic weekend ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh I saved the same bedspread image when I started blogging, it is fabulous!! I also would love to have that exact mirror <3 Scrabble is guaranteed fun;) Hope you have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love, love, love this photos!! This flowery pots are may favourites!!!

    Thank you so much for sharing :-)

    ReplyDelete

Your comment appears on the blog after approval. Comments with commercial links are reported as spam.