Thursday 23 June 2011

villa shopping


People, it's time to talk serious business! I need to find a way to come up with 79 million Danish kroner, the equivalent of about 10.6 million EUR / 9.5 million GBP / 15.1 million USD, and I need to do so quickly. I said quickly!

Why? Are you asking why? Hello, it's obvious! I need to buy this gorgeous villa, located in Hellerup in Denmark, just a short drive from Copenhagen. And yes, of course I'm buying it for all of us. It'll be our central blogging universe heaven.

Usually, I'm not a fan of big houses but this house is a dream house. Look at the architecture ... the windows ... the doors ... the view! Oh my goodness, this is just too good to be true. It was built in 1906 and they simply don't make houses like that anymore.

Sigh!




photo credit: bolig.dk

12 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmn, I can afford to give you about £50 if that helps? And if all the bloggers out there gave you £50 you'd be able to afford it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll send you some if you wouldn't mind me popping in for a quick visit :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. ég á 24 krónur- splæsi uppí og fæ þá væntanlega fría gistingu :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. 10 million euro? pffff that's nothing, let me just go dig in my spare change drawer ;)

    I'm saving up for an island all of my own
    (http://www.privateislandsonline.com/)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm on it, Lisa. Just let me make a phone call. :) You say it's for all of us? It's amazing! You're right, they don't make houses like that anymore. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am a fan of big houses, as long as they come with a cleaning staff. The big plus on this one: it's in front of the ocean!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I suggest playing the lottery :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes please buy this house STAT and invite us all over! I can't decide if I prefer the outside or the inside better - they're both beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Definitely 'dreams are coming true' with this incredible house! It is so SO beautiful, wow.

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh wow! so beautiful! :O

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Your comment appears on the blog after approval. Comments with commercial links are reported as spam.