Saturday, 16 July 2011

elie saab couture details


I wasn't going to post anything today because I woke up sick and when I wasn't hugging the toilet bowl I was either sleeping or somewhere between being asleep and awake. Awful, I hate being sick. I'm feeling a bit better so I needed something beautiful for my eyes, like a little dose of Paris Haute Couture. The details of Elie Saab's Spring/Summer 2011 collection are a guarantee for prettiness.

Now I can go back to being sick. I hope you're enjoying a wonderful Saturday!

photo credit: Gianni Pucci via Style.com

5 comments:

  1. That collection looks great! My favotire if the red dress. Would you like to follow each other?
    hugs,
    xx
    Ask Erena
    http://askerena.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE. If I was rich I would dress myself in Elie Saab just to run to the grocery store. Scratch that, I'd have someone run to the grocery store for me ;)

    Feel better, Lisa! Peppermint tea always helps me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!!

    Hope you are feeling better!! And Happy Belated Birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Åhhhh - hope you get better soon - you have to sleep it away ;o))
    Hope you will have a nice sunday anyway ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh dear, that red dream just took my breath away...

    ReplyDelete