- the lunch break of the
annoyingman drilling at the neighbour's house. May it be a long long long lunch ... or perhaps he should simply quit early today!
- polka dots
- fresh and clean bedlinen
- the moments when the city of Antwerp sweeps me off my feet
- blog friends who tell you about fabulous places to visit, like Milla at Not Just Another Milla who yesterday introduced Cocomaya in London. By the way, Milla lives in Paris and she's simply fabulous and has a way of cracking me up. She's also the new self-appointed kitchen & aroma publicist
- Chanel's dancing fingers film
- author Antonia Fraser who has given me a completely new perspective on Queen Marie Antoinette's life and the French Revolution. And no, Marie Antoinette never said "let them eat cake" when she was told that the people couldn't afford bread. Every history teacher who says so in class should find another job!
- Tale of Two Cities by Charles Dickens who also gave me a new perspective on the French Revolution
- Snow Patrol performing their song Run. I simply can't get enough
- and finally, it's FASHION WEEK time with gorgeous spring/summer 2012 collections
Have a fabulous Friday!
photo credit: Lisa Hjalt