The first thing that came to my mind as I was drinking my coffee on this bright Sunday morning was pink peonies. Then I remembered the photo above, which María of EclecChic posted last year. In my opinion pink peonies and beautiful coffee table books are a match made in heaven. Now I cannot wait for the florists at Groenplaats square to appear with their beautiful flowers.
Let's wrap this week up with some links:
- I have added Brasserie GUSTAV to my list of favourite restaurants in Antwerp; I had so much fun yesterday with my friends and the food was delicious
- happy that Christel of Captivated by Image is back in blogosphere with a beautiful layout and gorgeous posts
- proud to see the scent Ella Day by the Icelandic fashion label Ella featured yesterday in the beauty section of the Telegraph with big labels like Dior, Guerlain and Clarins
- also proud to see Icelandic artist Björk nominated for a Brit award in the category 'International Female Solo Artist' with Beyoncé, Lady Gaga, Feist and Rihanna
- I loved this fun interview with Madonna on The Graham Norton Show last Friday
- I have a bit of a Golden Globe fever
Enjoy a beautiful Sunday!