Wednesday, 24 October 2012

notes à la mode 18


I thought about skipping NOTES À LA MODE this week and stick to my Paris photos only but I just couldn't resist posting these. They are such a wonderful reminder of my recent trip. I didn't stay at Hôtel Plaza Athénée but I did see the Eiffel Tower, I walked in the garden of the Palais Royal and I believe I crossed the Seine river a few times.

These images are from an editorial called 'Une Journée à Paris' that appeared in the October issue - the 26th anniversary issue - of Harper's Bazaar China. Model Miao Bin Si was photographed in Paris by Yin Chao. Please note special guest Didier Grumbach, Chairman of the Chambre Syndicale de la Haute Couture, in the photo below.


photo credit:
Yin Chao for Harper’s Bazaar China, October 2012 | Miao Bin Si in 'Une Journée à Paris' styled by Fan Xiaomu

9 comments:

  1. these are beautiful, it's paris. j'adore :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOh, spot on... I love these. That second image on the Pont Neuf is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are getting the post-Paris blues... ;) Thank you for sharing this editorial - I saw a couple of shots, but never had a chance to see the whole thing. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! Haven't seen it before. The second photo, her posture and the enitire look, reminds me of the film 'In the Mood for Love' I was talking about a few weeks ago as part of my Friday film recommendations on FB. The main female character is wearing only sheath dresses and heels the entire movie and there is something so elegant, sophisticated, grand about her appearance and the way she's filmed. xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. How gorgeous, slim, stylish, beautiful these ladies are! (there are 2, right?) If there was ever incentive for me to stop eating all the Halloween candy around here it would be these photos--ha!

    xo Mary Jo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is only one lady in the editorial and please don't skip eating! Well, I don't really care for candy but these will never prevent me from eating chocolate or anything else that tastes delicious ;-)

      Delete
  6. Very elegant shots!.. and in Paris, it couldn't get any more classy!

    http://currentlylovingblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful editorial, the clothes are stunning but my eyes are instantly drawn to the shoes!

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will appear on the blog after approval. Comments with commercial links are reported as spam and deleted.