Thursday 25 October 2012

Paris: a peek inside the charming 4th

Paris: a peek inside the charming 4th · Lisa Hjalt


I'm having a busy day and instead of leaving the blog empty I'm giving you a little peek inside the charming 4th district in Paris. Walking its streets was a pure delight; always something interesting to catch the eye.
Paris: a peek inside the charming 4th · Lisa Hjalt


If notebooks, stationery and anything related to paper and writing interest you, and you find yourself in the 4th, please go to Rue du Pont Louis-Philippe and visit two boutiques, Papier + at No. 9 and Melodies Graphiques across the street at No. 10. In Papier + you will find notebooks, stationery and everything that has to do with paper. It's a small shop with a wonderful atmosphere. The Melodies Graphiques boutique has a different atmosphere, equally as wonderful. I bought a calligraphy set and a bottle of ink in there, which I'm so happy with. I will definitely be going back on my next trip to Paris.


photo credit:
Lisa Hjalt

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous 1st image... I'll keep those store names in mind for future a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Consider those boutiques bookmarked. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. paris looks so quaint, I would love to go!

    http://currentlylovingblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Les Marais - mon quartier favori a Paris!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lisa,

    Thank you so much for sharing. I love this area of Paris and know those two shops well as they were on our walk from the hotel to Notre Dame. So very glad you had a wonderful time!!

    – g

    ReplyDelete

Your comment appears on the blog after approval. Comments with commercial links are reported as spam.