Monday 26 November 2012

brighter shade than pale 04


Is time flying? Have we really reached the last week of November? I'm not the I-don't-like-Mondays type but I admit that I was hoping it was Sunday when the alarm clock woke me up this morning. I guess I wanted to prolong the weekend, which was wonderful.

Well, I only had to push the button on the coffee grinder to feel ready for the new week. It will be a busy one with some Christmas shopping. Santa arrives in Luxembourg next week and with the man of the house abroad I have to arrange things. Next Sunday the children will decorate the tree while I prepare the advent wreath. Then we plan to bake some cookies and maybe write Christmas cards. I love December.

Have a wonderful week!

photo credit:
1, 3 & 4: Millie Holloman Photography via Style Me Pretty and Style Me Pretty Gallery / 2: from the book Things We Made by Roman and Williams via Old Faithful Shop / 5: Alexander Wang Autumn 2012 via Vogue US

Bloglovin

10 comments:

  1. Enjoy your Christmas shopping, I´ll do the same! Lovely pics you´ve found! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My chap and I bought our advent candle this weekend as we start preparing our Christmas decor. :) I too wish it was still the weekend but I'm heading into the new week with a positive vibe and going to try and grab it with both hands! Have a lovely week, Lisa. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the raspberry vibe in the images you've selected. I'll be finalizing Christmas shopping this week (hopefully) and looking forward to some decorations going up around the place :) Have a good one :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We're colour buddies this Monday, plus, Christmas is the code name. :) Happy shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lisa, those photos with burgundy and raspberry hues are so beautiful!
    Have a wonderful week!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. December is one of the most magical months of the year!
    Enjoy your shopping and Christmas preparations.

    Rowena @ rolala loves

    ReplyDelete
  7. I certainly think time is flying....I can't quite believe Christmas is on the way....where did 2012 go?!
    But like you I LOVE December ;-)
    Have a good week, Lisa.
    Catherine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a lovely post, Lisa!! In Germany, Santa arrives coming week, too. And just like you I will start with my Christmas decoration as of the coming weekend. Plus, the famous Christmas markets have started today...let the festive season come!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. time is flying and i think december might be one of the quickest months of all . . . except for kids where it seems to drag forever before christmas ; ) i hope you will share a photo of your advent wreath!

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful post. I love the colour scheme. I can't believe it's the end of November either. or the end of another year. crazy how time flies... xo

    ReplyDelete

Your comment appears on the blog after approval. Comments with commercial links are reported as spam.