Friday 8 February 2013

Spaces: stylish and solid living room


stylish Hollywood Hills home · Lunch & Latte


I have been keeping this photo in my files, regularly looking for the source without any luck. I noticed it popping up on Pinterest, never with a link to the source or any information about the design. I thought that it must be a scan from some book and that one day I would find it. Last week I made yet another attempt to track it and to my wonderful surprise I found a website that led me to the source. This, in my opinion, stylish and solid space is the living room in the Hollywood Hills home of Claire Stansfield, the founder of the clothing line C & C California, and her husband. The house is a 1920s Robert Byrd design, remodelled by the architect firm Marmol Radziner (see more photos on their website).

Enjoy your day!

photo credit:
Paul Raeside for House & Garden via Design rulz (cropped by me)

5 comments:

  1. Wooden beams, fireplace, parquet floors and so much natural light. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sigh, I do LOVE exposed beams. Have a fab weekend, Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's beautiful and it does strike me as sort of similar to the view from your living room. Asi could make that coffee table and then you're almost there :)
    xo Mary Jo

    ReplyDelete

Your comment appears on the blog after approval. Comments with commercial links are reported as spam.