Thursday 28 February 2013

k&a: tomato soup with garlic and thyme


It being the last day of February, and spring bound to show up eventually, it felt as if it might be the last chance this winter season to post a soup recipe on kitchen & aroma. I tasted this one, tomato soup with garlic and thyme, many years ago at a friend's birthday party, served with delicious bread. It is easy to prepare; ideal on those cold days when you don't have much time to spend in the kitchen. If you do have time, make home-made bread as well.

photo credit:
Lisa Hjalt

2 comments:

  1. I´ll always be a soup lover, never get tired of that! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this will become a favourite of mine. :)
    PS: have I told you how much I love your chai latte? ;)

    ReplyDelete

Your comment appears on the blog after approval. Comments with commercial links are reported as spam.