Saturday 23 February 2013

styling: anya hindmarch spring 2013 campaign


The photo above, part of the Anya Hindmarch Spring 2013 ad campaign, almost mesmerised me when I saw it for the first time (it is in almost every magazine I leave through these days). It wasn't the accessory itself that caught my attention, but the gorgeous styling. All these beautiful blue coloured vintage items and the books - love it! Unfortunately, I have no idea who is the mastermind behind it all. Whoever it is, that person is my favourite stylist these days.

I had to share two more ads with different colours.


I had such a pleasant morning with my coffee and magazines (I love the Vanity Fair issue; it has a great collection of Bruce Weber's photographs). I decided to stay home today, as it is so cold outside (could someone please tell Siberia to blow their winds in another direction!). Instead I had fun in the kitchen and I made my chocolate tray bake. I was experimenting with a new chocolate frosting and I believe the recipe is ready. I will share it soon on kitchen & aroma.

Have a wonderful weekend!

photo credit:
Anya Hindmarch Spring 2013 ad campaign via The Terrier and Lobster

4 comments:

  1. Stunning styling, what fabulous inspiring images:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these pics, so well put together! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a stunning campaign; these are gorgeous shots! I love how beautifully the bags are camouflaged amongst the books xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, niiiiice!! I've hardly found the bag in the first picture, haha.

    ReplyDelete

Your comment appears on the blog after approval. Comments with commercial links are reported as spam.