Sunday 24 March 2013

My Sunday moment



Yesterday evening it started snowing again! [Pause for reaction.] I'm under a blanket on my chaise lounge and I refuse to budge until spring arrives properly. My magazines and books are keeping me sane. Also the film Argo, which we bought yesterday, and is the best film I have seen in a long time. Definitely watching that one again today.

In my photo above is a spread from the February/March issue of Art & Décoration. I wish that kitchen were mine. I would only change the pendant lights and the black kitchen unit.

Enjoy your Sunday!

photo credit:
Lisa Hjalt

6 comments:

  1. That is a lovely kitchen that I wouldn't mind having either. I hope your spring weather comes soon, Lisa! xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that photo!! Your lazy days always look so appealing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's been snowing here non-stop too. And it's super cold here. Arrrghhh I just want spring!! Aside from people who live in tropical/sunny locations, I think most of us are in the same boat right now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Sunday, Lisa! I'm sorry about the snow. But glad you have some lovely entertainment!

    Here it is truly spring. We had snow flakes a few days ago but now the sun is shining and I'm heading out to the garden. Still need a warm sweater, though!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. We´ve had spring this weekend - felt wonderful, finally!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to hear you loved Argo. :) Yes for that kitchen. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comment appears on the blog after approval. Comments with commercial links are reported as spam.