Tuesday 12 March 2013

notes à la mode 31

I am keeping it simple today, sharing some of my favourite coats worn by stylish ladies at the fashion weeks in Milan and Paris - after all it's cold outside. Even if I had unlimited budget the Calvin Klein coat (worn by Hanneli in the photo below) probably wouldn't end up in my wardrobe, but No. 1 and No. 3 (another angle) definitely would.

If you like coats with volume check out this Stella McCartney coat and this MaxMara from the Autumn 2013 collections.


photo credit:
1: Le 21ème / 2: Tommy Ton via Style.com / 3: Coke Bartrina for Vogue España / 4: Tommy Ton

4 comments:

  1. No. 1 and no. 3 would end up in my wardrobe too. Looove that first shot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes No.3 the camel one would do for my coming winter too:)x

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the coral dress coat! it looks so perfect with that gold belt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the first coat. too bad winter is almost over ;)

    ReplyDelete

Your comment appears on the blog after approval. Comments with commercial links are reported as spam.