Thursday 4 April 2013

brighter shade than pale 11



Today I'm in what I call a blue French mood and, trust me, there is nothing depressing about that. It's a wonderful mood.

Those of you who viewed my yesterday's post know that I was daydreaming about the Greek island Mykonos. In the evening I was viewing some blogs and I found an inspiring post on the Carla Loves Photography blog. Carla interviewed Claire Lloyd who lives on the Greek island Lesvos and has written a book about the life on the island called My Greek Island Home. I'm definitely getting myself a copy.

photo credit:
1: Tinywater via Design*Sponge / 2: Toast (spring 2011 collection) via Pinterest / 3: Shini of Park & Cube / 4: Claude Bencimon (Normandy, France) via Luves 2 Travel/Pinterest / 5: Lynn/Flickr (L'Epicerie - Bistrot à Tartines, Rennes, France) via Pinterest

2 comments:

Your comment appears on the blog after approval. Comments with commercial links are reported as spam.