Friday 19 April 2013

Space: a balanced dining room in Barcelona




Where do I begin to describe this dining room? And does it really need a description? When I first saw it I just stared at it, taking in that natural light and the room's perfect balance of modern and vintage pieces. Okay, I will admit it, the books and flowers helped to lure me in. The table is from Habitat and these are Saarinen tulip chairs mixed with simple white ones. It is a waste of time describing it further; this room speaks for itself.

Another week has flown by but this one was different; it brought us gorgeous and warm sunny days. This Friday couldn't have started better; the postman arrived early with a new book for me. Remember when I told you about my decision to give myself a book on the Icelandic first day of summer? When I was about to order the one I intended to get I changed my mind and got another one. I will share it later.

Have a wonderful day!

photo credit:
Nuevo Estilo

8 comments:

  1. Oh I loved this one too and saved it ... so beautiful!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. a stunning place indeed. happy weekend xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, the light, the flowers and the books! It's lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfection! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous adore the doors with the green diamonds such beautiful light!
    Carla x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous room, Lisa! It just makes one feel happy.
    Hope you had a wonderful weekend!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. How absolutely gorgeous! Love it and it's imperfectness:) I'm moving in tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

Your comment appears on the blog after approval. Comments with commercial links are reported as spam.