Tuesday, 9 July 2013

K&A: mushroom salad

Earlier today I posted a mushroom salad recipe on kitchen & aroma. I came across it on Saturday when leafing through the French food magazine Saveurs. It was excellent with grilled chicken and couscous.

Today has been an ideal day for experimenting just a little in the kitchen. (Our boy woke up with some bug so he didn't go to school. Luckily he's already feeling better.) One of the things I made was a polenta mash with herbs and just a touch of garlic. I served it for lunch with cold chicken and fruit salad and it was delicious. I think it may become a staple in this household. Now I'm on the balcony, relaxing in the sun with my books and a big stack of magazines.

Have a wonderful day!

photo credit:
Lisa Hjalt

3 comments:

  1. Although I'm not too keen on mushrooms, this salad looks delicious. Enjoy the sunny day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lovemushrooms, what a great idea :)

    I m so little inspired in the kitchen lately so this comes with joy, tx!

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will appear on the blog after approval. Comments with commercial links are reported as spam and deleted.