Tuesday, 1 October 2013

Luxembourg in autumn II

Welcome to the month of October! Yesterday I had to go into the city. I grabbed my camera with me and later went for a walk in the Grund quarter, which I showed you yesterday from above. So far I have only showed it to you from above and I wanted to get some photos from the ground to share on the blog. Of course my camera battery went almost dead the minute I had walked through the Pétrusse Valley and then down into Grund - classic! Well, that only means that I will have to return soon.

photo credit:
Lisa Hjalt

_
PINTEREST | FACEBOOK | BLOGLOVIN | ÍSLENSK ÚTGÁFA

6 comments:

  1. You too with the camera battery? I thought I was the only one. :) Looking forward to see more of this beautiful part of Luxembourg.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful pictures!
    By the way, I can recommend the Japanese restaurant whose sign (Kamakura) is seen on the last photo, if you like non-sushi Japanese cuisine. Their "menu de dégustation" is exquisite.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the tip Inga, I'm more the sushi-type ;-)

      Delete
    2. In that case, this one is really good, booking needed: http://www.resto.lu/fr/Luxembourg/restaurant.cfm?restaurant=11871

      Delete
  3. The views are so breathtaking. It makes me want to brave the cold again (and then I'd have an excuse to wear a coat too!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful images! and the light, the color! just perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will appear on the blog after approval. Comments with commercial links are reported as spam and deleted.