Thursday, 9 January 2014

notes à la mode 43

Michael Kors Spring 2014 Collection
Very soon the spring collections will arrive in stores. There is one collection that I always meant to feature on the blog, especially after I found these runway photos that appealed to me very much. The collection is by American designer Michael Kors. What made it so special was how wearable it was, that he presented something for everyone. Whether you like long or shirt skirts, or prefer shorts or trousers to skirts, it was all there. For women who like masculine style there were the neutral and minimalist pieces with sharp tailoring Kors is known for, but there were also fluid items, some with romantic flower patterns, that looked very feminine.

I don't know about you but I'm eyeing the grey trousers in the first photo and the light grey sweater in the third.

We are approaching another fashion week season and this time I feel excited about the upcoming shows, which will feature the autumn collections. Actually, there is a chance that I will even be in London during the end of the LFW so maybe I will be able to spot the fun on the streets in the Somerset House area.

photo credit:
Billy Rood for Models.com MDX | Michael Kors Spring 2014

1 comment:

  1. I already loved the collection very much, but seeing these shots (I've kind of gotten tired of the always the same photos on Style.com and Vogue.com, etc) adds a little more excitement. Every single look appeals to me, except maybe for the green ensemble - I can't do separates.

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will appear on the blog after approval. Comments with commercial links are reported as spam and deleted.