Monday 24 February 2014

styling: a post-wedding brunch



The minute I saw that last photo on Pinterest I just knew it would lead me to something wonderful, and it did. This styling session was created by Shaye Woolfoord for the lifestyle section of Magnolia Rouge, "a cutting edge inspirational online wedding magazine, bringing together homegrown New Zealand and Australian talent." I like the idea of a post-wedding brunch, sounds like a wonderful way to get together with friends and talk about the wedding day. I think most brides feel the need to do exactly that.

photo credit:
Greta Kenyon for Magnolia Rouge Magazine | styled by Shaye Woolford of On My Hand (discovered via Maribel De Alba Fernandez/Pinterest)

2 comments:

  1. Such beautiful styling, and the idea is a great one too. Now I want a colourful bouquet of flowers for my living room. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I just prepared my coffee and sat down to read your blogpost and now this - I am hungry!! LOL What a great styling and all the yummy food made me really hungry - that homemade bread!! Delicious! Happy Monday evening!

    ReplyDelete

Your comment appears on the blog after approval. Comments with commercial links are reported as spam.