Monday 3 March 2014

Space: a stylish living room in Denmark



It has only happened once that I have shown you two images in my Space series. Today I couldn't choose which angle of this stylish living room to share; besides I think they are too good to be separated. These are scans from an old feature in Elle Decoration UK (perhaps the June 2010 issue, I'm not sure). I was reminded of this space in my files when I saw someone pin that top photo. I was hoping it would lead me to more photos so I could post a house tour, but it turned out to be one of those pins without a source. The only lead I have is the caption in the second photo where there is a mention of a Danish cottage. Well, it sure looks modern to me! White walls, a few rustic elements, a wood burner, beautifully arranged bookshelves and safari chairs create the perfect atmosphere.


In a blog post on Saturday (I haven't blogged on a Saturday in a long time) I told you about a new online community for home and design lovers called at{mine}. I still have invites to share so please leave a comment or send me a message if you are interested in signing up.

photo credit:
Elle Decoration UK (scans) via MFAMB

5 comments:

  1. White shelves against white walls, safari chairs, rustic coffee table, a cosy sofa, everything is right about this space.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know that this is my coup de coeur! Blue and grey shades with white - winner combination! All tastefully put on scene with a delicate nautical theme - double love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lisa,
    Happy to find your blog few days ago. I really like your style.
    I love this living room, saw it on Pinterest some time ago as well.
    I would be happy for the invitation on the new platform at{mine} ... if you still have any.
    Have a great week!
    Cheers, Bette

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Bette. I remember linking to your blog recently, I found a photo on it from Toast that I used in a post.

      I have already sent you an invite ;- )

      Delete

Your comment appears on the blog after approval. Comments with commercial links are reported as spam.