Monday 1 December 2014

Brighter shade than pale 24



Welcome December, let the countdown begin! Anyone getting as excited about the holidays as I am? We used Friday and the weekend to finish most of the Christmas shopping and yesterday the kids started decorating the tree. Seeing the tree lit when I came downstairs this morning to enjoy my morning coffee felt very pleasant; a wonderful way to start this last month of the year. I hope it will be a good one for all of you!

• Looking for inspiration for the holidays? Check out my Christmas | jól board on Pinterest

photo credit:
1: Victoria Skoglund | 2: Pastry Affair | 3: Maria of Rusty Hinge via My Paradissi | 4: Jim Cumming (500 px) | 5: unknown source

2 comments:

  1. I am excited, but not as organized as you are. I am late and I am not sure why. Congrats and welcome December.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every picture is more charming then the next! A beautiful December welcome, thank you! All the best, Rié

    ReplyDelete

Your comment appears on the blog after approval. Comments with commercial links are reported as spam.