Friday 5 December 2014

Happy Holidays



I hope you have been enjoying the beginning of December. For me it hasn't exactly been ideal; I caught some bug that kept me in bed this week, whoopee! Actually, I had decided to sign off early in December, to give blogging a break until sometime in January. I have had some changes in mind for the blog and once they started to fall into place I was ready to give the online world a rest, to seek inspiration elsewhere and play with these ideas in my mind. Today I got a stack of books at the library that I'm looking forward to reading with my latte, among others, two biographies about artist Lucien Freud that have been on my reading list.

I wish you all happy and peaceful holidays with loved ones, and to fellow Icelanders I say gleðilega hátíð!

• Looking for inspiration for the holidays? Check out my Christmas | jól board on Pinterest

photo credit:
Lisa Hjalt

10 comments:

  1. Happy {early} Christmas and Happy New Year, Lisa! I hope you have a relaxing, indulgent, fun blogging break and enjoy the holidays with your family. I can't wait to see what goodness you bring to the blog when you come back! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will miss you while you are on break, but look forward to what your new ideas are for the blog!
    Merry Christmas and Much Love and Happiness in 2015!!

    Hugs,

    LisaE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, Lisa, and all the best to your family ;-)

      Delete
  3. Wishing you a peaceful and wonderful month of December and Happy Holidays, Lisa! I know you will put this blogging break to good use.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Holidays to you and your family Lisa. A well earned break awaits I'm sure. Enjoy your snowy Christmas and I look forward to see what changes you have in store for the blog:) Helen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, Helen … I think we won't have white Christmas; there is no sign of snow ;-)

      Delete
  5. whatever that print thing is i love it. happy inspiring pondering and happy holidays. :)

    http://www.bohemiantwilight.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, Monica … these are tea towels from Ikea ;-)

      Delete

Your comment appears on the blog after approval. Comments with commercial links are reported as spam.