Thursday 11 February 2016

a walk on the beach



One of the perks of moving to Scotland is that it now takes me less than twenty minutes to walk down to the beach. It's a real sandy beach where people come to enjoy the sun in summertime, something I'm looking forward to enjoying in a few months. Today, however, it was a slightly cold February day and people were walking their dogs. From the beach I could see the snow-capped peaks on the Isle of Arran but apart from that spring was definitely in the air.



5 comments:

  1. Wonderful pics of the seaside!

    ♥ Franka

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are so beautiful! :) I wish I lived near a beach!

    -Julia
    https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/philly-with-a-fjallraven-14621583

    ReplyDelete

Your comment appears on the blog after approval. Comments with commercial links are reported as spam.